Submitting your property data couldn’t be easier. The EER has been replaced and the data collection process is than ever. All data is anonymous and will not be shared with any other entity.
The best part? For every building data you submit, you get a FREE digital I/E IQ benchmark report.
Click Here to submit your building data.
What is Income/Expense IQ?
Income/Expense IQ provides you with nationwide, real-time property benchmarks—giving you actionable insights to identify opportunities and optimize financial performance. Download benchmarks in one, five, ten, or all metro areas to pinpoint opportunities to enable you to operate more efficiently and drive value for your owners and tenants.
Compare the performance of your properties in real-time, collaborate with your team, and filter data through our online, interactive dashboard. Benchmarks reflecting 2020, 2021, and (later this year) 2022 data are available for three asset classes and grow every year.
Who Benefits from I/E IQ?
Having real-time income and expense data on asset classes within comparative metro areas provides insights to the entire property management team. Empower your staff and management team with nationwide data to make better business decisions to enhance the value of the property. The I/E IQ platform delivers market intelligence, including expenses like maintenance, repairs, and amenities upkeep. Owners and investors will appreciate you. And so will tenants and occupants. Sharpen your I/E IQ to benefit:
- Management teams
- Owners and investors
- Tenants and occupants
Property Data You Need
I/E IQ provides you with a dashboard to access benchmark data. Select from asset type and MSA to gain property performance insights. Users can even download financial comparison benchmarks into Microsoft® Excel which includes:
- Total Income: Gross rents, loss/gain to lease, gross potential rent, rent adjustments, net effective rent, other income, and other important revenue inputs
- Total Operating Expenses: Operating expenses, management fees, leasing expenses, repairs and maintenance, utilities, taxes and insurance, and other important expense inputs
- Net Operating Income (NOI)
Benchmarks are available for purchase within the portal by metro area and asset class.
- One metro area, one asset class: $49
- Five metro areas, same asset class: $199
- Ten metro areas, same asset class: $349
- All metro areas, same asset class: $499
- For enterprise sales inquiries including discounts, please contact: email@example.com